I love cleansing oils. They dissolve makeup and dirt and leave your skin moisturized and fresh. Here is a simple recipe to make your own cleansing oil at home. Always be sure to use organic essential oils and carrier oils.
- 1/2 oz. Organic Apricot Kernel Oil
- 1/2 oz. Organic Jojoba Oil
- 12 drops Organic Bergamot Essential Oil
- 12 drops Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- 4 drops Organic Geranium Essential Oil
Mix all of the ingredients together and store in a dark glass bottle.
How to Use
Put about a 1 teaspoon of oil in your hands and then start massaging into your face. Leave the oil on for about 15-20 seconds, then wipe away with a warm, moist washcloth. Your skin will look dewy and refreshed.